About Us BHAA Small Capital Grants Procedures and Forms
FY2018 SMALL CAP GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
- In October, the heritage area announces the opening of the grant cycle through its e-newsletters and other media.
- First-time applicants are required to attend a grant workshop from 3 pm to 5 pm on November 8, 2015 at the heritage area's offices at 12 W. Madison Street. To register, please email Grants Administrator Danielle Walter-Davis.
- Grant applications are due on December 13, 2017 by 11:59 pm. Applications must be submitted through the online grant system.
- Grants are reviewed by a panel of local heritage tourism, historic preservation, and museum adminiustration experts.
- Grants are reviewed and awards are made by late January.
- Grant agreements are prepared, reviewed and signed by all parties.
GRANT DISBURSEMENT FORM
To receive grant funds, awardees are required to complete and submit a grant disbursement form. Click here for the disbursement form.
To close out a grant and receive any remaining grant funds, a final report form must be submitted to the heritage area. Click here for the final report form.